Our Privacy Policies
STATEMENT OF PRIVACY
Manea Footprints of Kupe, Footprints Waipoua, Copthorne Hotel, and Resort Hokianga and Awesome Adventures Hokianga make up Explore Hokianga. We are committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience. In the case of online bookings and enquiry form submission, we collect your personal information, and this statement of privacy explains data collection and use in those situations.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you are booking via the website or filling out one of our enquiry forms.
No credit card information is stored by us, and we are Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI) compliant. When making a booking, your reservation is secure as soon as you complete the final step in the booking process.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information for four primary purposes:
To make the site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
To help you quickly find services or information on this web.
To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you.
To alert you to special offers, updated information, and other new services from any of the four companies involved in this hub.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
We will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the Explore Hokianga site,
protect and defend the rights or property of Explore Hokianga and its family of Web sites, and
act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Explore Hokianga, its Web sites, or the public.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE
When you register or otherwise give us personal information, we will not share that information with third parties without your permission, except for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Cookies Policy Dated: 22 July 2019 Notice Version: 1.1
What are cookies
Cookies (and other similar trackable technologies such as web beacons, pixel tags, locally stored objects and the like, collectively “cookies”) are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third-party to recognize you. Cookies provide a ‘memory’ for a website and allow websites to store things like user preferences so that it can recognize you when you next visit.
Cookies can be “persistent” (which remain on your site unless you delete them) or “session” cookies (which are deleted from your device when you close your browser).
When you use and access this website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser which include both sessions cookies and persistent cookies and may include the following:
- Analytic Cookies These cookies analyze user activity to improve this website. It tells us if you have visited the site before and allows us to track individual users and site visits. Unless you have logged into this website, we cannot use these cookies to identify individuals.
- Site Performance Cookies These cookies remember your preferences for tools on this website, so you do not have to enter them each time you visit.
- Geotargeting Cookies These cookies try and work out which country you are from and is completely anonymous and only used to target content to the region from which you access our website.
- Registration Cookies When you register with this website, we generate cookies that let us know if you are signed in or not. If you have not selected to be kept signed in, your cookies get deleted when you close your browser or shut your computer down.
- Advertising Cookies These cookies allow us to see whether you have seen an advert or not and for how long and also to help us use targeted advertising. These cookies are anonymous and store information on what you are looking on at the site but not who you are.
- Third Party Cookies On some pages of this website, other third parties may set up their own anonymous cookies to track their own application or customize it for you. We cannot access these cookies. We may use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics and deliver advertisements on and through this website.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites:
For more information on the usage of cookies by Google Analytics please see the Google website. A link to the privacy advice for this product is provided below for your convenience.